• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I would love to go slacker. Just I know how hard it would be to replace current position would be and I know how much I would hate drinking PBR.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^Snobby mother
ffffuuuu.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Also, I am now boycotting Target, so could not live that lifestyle.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Also, I am now boycotting Target, so could not live that lifestyle.

Love me some target.

1) Fiance and I were getting along great (much better than before) then she told me that her parents were making us take the dog for the weekend (yup) which led to this huge blow up.

2) I was feeling good because I went to the gym yesterday, then went on this long walk (where the blow up occurred), then came home and had great sex (probably the first week night sex in months). So today I ate @ a Chinese buffet out of weakness and I hate myself now.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Ed, though this seems like a challenge at the moment, given some of the stories you have told and reading between the lines of this post here, I think this trip is actually just what you need.

It is important that you embrace it, get out and have some fun, meet some new people. Have a great time.

Thanks dude. I'm actually looking forward to it now that I am almost there. The **** I was worried about ended up working out fantastically. Better than I could have ever imagined TBH and I'm not really worried about it. This trip is going to pwn.

Originally Posted by acidboy
OMG you're like so neear to me now!
inlove.gif

Where you are is filled with my people so you're better off.

Originally Posted by globetrotter
hey I'll be there, we can grab dinner or a beer. I'm in town on 22 August, I think

There was talk of a SIN meetup around that date! Let's plan something. I'm loling that I'll probably have a better chance of success at an SF meetup in SIN instead of my hometown.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
No idea what's wrong with me. I continue to have mild existential angst, very restless, and generally have a mild miserable feeling. I cannot seem to eat or drink something that satisfied me lately and the result is I've put 3# on, so I have another reason to be miserable.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Donate money to the Democratic Leadership Council.
I'm sure that'll perk you up.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Donate money to the Democratic Leadership Council.
I'm sure that'll perk you up.

And by "perk up" you mean make me want to go on welfare?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cinnamon-bun-earrings-1802-1281553058-20.jpg

If you see someone wearing these, please stab him/her.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xanxan8
We are serious company we look forward to establish a mutual trust and long time business with you in the near future sincerely.
This is excellent. I'm going to start quoting this to people who want to do business with me.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
that ^ answers the question:
Originally Posted by blueair
Hi, everyone, I come from China. want to know your first reaction in your mind when you hear / see the word of "China".

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta

Where you are is filled with my people so you're better off.

there are so many questions I like to ask about what you said I don't know where to begin....

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
there are so many questions I like to ask about what you said I don't know where to begin....

You actually understood that sentence? You must be "his people".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads