Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Dropped my iPhone in the urinal. IT has dismantled it and is working on it, but it's probably for naught. [​IMG]

2. Alter

Alter Senior member

Dropped my iPhone in the urinal. IT has dismantled it and is working on it, but it's probably for naught. [​IMG]

The IT guy must be thrilled with the assignment. I suspect he also said [​IMG] .

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

The IT guy must be thrilled with the assignment. I suspect he also said [​IMG] .

If it were me, I'd have then dropped it in the sink afterwards.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

It's that pissy AT&T reception again?

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

It's that pissy AT&T reception again?
    Quoted for truth!

6. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Sucks. My iPhone is having issues also. I am going to have to return it. I do not relish the thought.

7. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

On Tuesday I'm going on assignment to Singapore for the rest of the month. I'm not excited about it at all and I don't want to go. I mean when I say I don't want to go that I really don't want to go. I don't want to be so far away for so long from my friends, I'm nervous as fuck about the assignment, there's personal stuff here that I haven't worked out and I'm upset about that, and there are some other things as well. I woke up today and kind of considered running away. The thing that really pisses me off too is that I thought I was leaving Wednesday but obviously I'm not. I've been trying to spend as much time with my friends here before I go and that one extra night was going to be just what I needed.

Ed, though this seems like a challenge at the moment, given some of the stories you have told and reading between the lines of this post here, I think this trip is actually just what you need.

It is important that you embrace it, get out and have some fun, meet some new people. Have a great time.

8. ysc

ysc Senior member

Ate a load of junk food and trash today for the first time in ages, not really sure why I did, now I feel like complete crap.

9. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Shit head drivers. I make it all the way to work and back home on my bike, only to nearly be run over by a car coming out of my condo's driveway as I'm pulling in.

I signaled my left-hand turn into the driveway, put my hand back on my bars to turn, and she starts to pull out into me. We proceed to yell at each other for a while. Her side of the debate:

How am I supposed to see you on a bike?

I thought you were going straight; how am I supposed to know you're turning? [Wait a minute, I thought you said you didn't see me.]

Get a life! [You mean like the one I'm trying to protect from you?]

Sheesh.

b

10. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

omg my mother annoys the hell out of me. 4 nights left.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

You seriously think she's going to leave on schedule? I predict she'll be there a week from today.

12. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

time to deal with "all of those extra TPS reports at work", no?

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

You seriously think she's going to leave on schedule? I predict she'll be there a week from today.

Ugh. Don't make me think about it. When I get home from work I just want peace and quiet, especially when i'm up till 2:30am the previous night because she didn't get here till 1:00am. I def don't want some woman yapping on about all the stupid shit she dealt with in her day. She tried to make me drag how her day started out of her. I told her that if there was something she wanted to tell me to just spit it out. I wasn't going to expend energy guessing.

That said, I told her last night to just pay the god damned visitors parking instead of trying to find a place for free on the street, but she listened to some woman in my building that she met outside with her dog and her car got towed. [​IMG] The woman is a walking disaster.

14. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

My iPhone is now working again. Yeah!!!

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    My iPhone is now working again. Yeah!!!

What does it smell like, though?