• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen collegiate bowling on ESPN from time to time. The best team is usually University of Nebraska. Basically imagine every stereotype about a female bowler from Nebraska and that's exactly what the team looked like.
"Corn fed"

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
25 hours on planes to get somewhere I really don't want to be in the first place. Yay fambly.

I should have known better.
Nothing can be changed.
The past is still the past,
The bridge to nowhere.
I should have wrote a letter,
Explaining what I feel,
That empty feeling.

Last edited:

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jack webb

Reaction score
I've seen collegiate bowling on ESPN from time to time. The best team is usually University of Nebraska. Basically imagine every stereotype about a female bowler from Nebraska and that's exactly what the team looked like.
Hard to believe, but back in the 70s one of the networks used to periodically show bowling on weekends. At least a couple of the now-forgotten names got to be pretty familiar.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hard to believe, but back in the 70s one of the networks used to periodically show bowling on weekends. At least a couple of the now-forgotten names got to be pretty familiar.
I believe that was ABC

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Atlanta's Tiki Convention is this weekend. Guess who has a case of food poisoning and is 5050 on going?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Atlanta's Tiki Convention is this weekend. Guess who has a case of food poisoning and is 5050 on going?
You know, honestly, I am not even surprised that there is a tiki convention in Atlanta. And you being sick and not going is genuinely peak edina

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members