• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
jesus Christ you, @edinatlanta, and the other baseball perverts need your own private space

I called dibs on ticket sales, get at me about joining my downstream distribution network
Hey, why should we leave? There’s already a place for you anti-baseball commies. It’s called Russia.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, why should we leave? There’s already a place for you anti-baseball commies. It’s called Russia.
I wouldn't mind seeing that Russian women's curling team in action....

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will now unify the warring StyFo tribes at a single stroke, in opposition to the following self-evident truth.

Soccer is the best sport.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will now unify the warring StyFo tribes at a single stroke, in opposition to the following self-evident truth.

Oh fuck off

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Wrong. It’s Formula 1.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was in a work pool for the World Cup in 2014, and I had Argentina. The guy who organized the pool had Germany, and he then organized a watching party at a German bar for the finals. It was a fun time, but it sure sucked being the only one rooting for Argentina.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh let’s not start crazy-baiting in here now

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suitor1996