• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sure they won the game. But it had to do with Belichick, who was notoriously stingy during Brady era, spending almost $270m in free agency to shore up the team. It is easy for rookie QBs to have some success the first year until there is enough tape available for the opposing teams to figure them out, and once they do they have a big drop. Hell, even Mahomes hasn't really recovered from the beating he got from the Bucs last year yet.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So after getting the good news from my boss this morning(things making you happy thread), I get this...

I set up a web demo with a potential vendor for myself and a colleague. Vendor sends the link and I drop it into our calendars. 1pm. Tomorrow.

Colleague e-mails me....What time is the demo? You said 1pm and the invite says 11am?

THE INVITE ALSO SAYS 11AM ARIZONA TIME! WE ARE IN NYC! WTF....CAN'T PEOPLE NOT READ AND FIGURE STUFF OUT!

I AM NOT/WILL NOT RESPOND!

FIGURE IT OUT. ARIZONA IS OVER THERE AND NYC IS OVER HERE!

FFS!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So after getting the good news from my boss this morning(things making you happy thread), I get this...

I set up a web demo with a potential vendor for myself and a colleague. Vendor sends the link and I drop it into our calendars. 1pm. Tomorrow.

Colleague e-mails me....What time is the demo? You said 1pm and the invite says 11am?

THE INVITE ALSO SAYS 11AM ARIZONA TIME! WE ARE IN NYC! WTF....CAN'T PEOPLE NOT READ AND FIGURE STUFF OUT!

FFS!
Maybe you should take part of that raise and get a shrink and meds...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

FFS!
So what time is the web demo? 11 am or 1pm? I can't figure it out.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.