• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to a new mexican grocery today and bought some salsa d’arbol cause there is a local restaurant that makes it and its fantastic. I’m like 10 chips in before I realize just how spicy it is. Dumb gringo…. 🥵

Eta: I’ve eaten ghost pepper wings and this salsa was spicier than that. Damn.
Beta as phuck

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Depress me harder Daddy.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The booster didn't bother me at all.
My doctor talked me into a pneumonia shot, and my arm felt like it suffered a shotgun blast for a week.
My lymph nodes were inflamed for a few days, but other than that I was fine

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really don’t like this thing where people say “if you’re double00, you need to do this” instead of just saying “double00 needs to do this”. I don’t know which sports commentator started this, but it’s polluting the everyday speech that i hear now :mad:

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really don’t like this thing where people say “if you’re double00, you need to do this” instead of just saying “double00 needs to do this”. I don’t know which sports commentator started this, but it’s polluting the everyday speech that i hear now :mad:
My new gripe, and Romo is who I trace it back to, is everyone of them ends their thought with "right?"
"You already have one of the best run games, right?" So what you should do....."

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are bad foods always given at the Holiday season? Who wants a popcorn tin, H&D fruit basket, various booze filled chocolates, fruit cake...

I have a love/hate relationship with the popcorn tin as the popcorn is usually stale but the quite bit of caramel corn is sometimes satisfying. The H&D pears have been going down hill for a few years. While I drink, I am not a fan of booze filled chocolates. As for fruitcake, I bet Ed is a lover and has his own recipe...

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You chose violence, I see.
Self inflicted of course. I tried some more of the salsa last night just to see if I could stand it any better. It has good flavor and is indeed good, and then a minute later you get this hella delayed burn of "Why the hell did I try this again". I don't think I've ever had such a delayed burn before.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 13 21.7%