• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here: best wishes for healthy pets for everyone. Our dog is almost six and so we're sort of moving into the "I suppose he could start to show health issues anytime" phase of our lives, although so far he has been very healthy (other than nearly dying as a puppy from Parvo).

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my booster and good lord is my arm sore as shit immediately
The booster didn't bother me at all.
My doctor talked me into a pneumonia shot, and my arm felt like it suffered a shotgun blast for a week.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to a new mexican grocery today and bought some salsa d’arbol cause there is a local restaurant that makes it and its fantastic. I’m like 10 chips in before I realize just how spicy it is. Dumb gringo…. 🥵

Eta: I’ve eaten ghost pepper wings and this salsa was spicier than that. Damn.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to a new mexican grocery today and bought some salsa d’arbol cause there is a local restaurant that makes it and its fantastic. I’m like 10 chips in before I realize just how spicy it is. Dumb gringo…. 🥵

Eta: I’ve eaten ghost pepper wings and this salsa was spicier than that. Damn.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Woman who cut my hair gave me crap because i wore a cashmere sweater to get a haircut.

Here i am living my best life and i get crap from someone i pay to be nice to me :angry:

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Woman who cut my hair gave me crap because i wore a cashmere sweater to get a haircut.

Here i am living my best life and i get crap from someone i pay to be nice to me :angry:
did she at least park a boob on your shoulder ?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That went a different way...
I thought she would have raged over the bare feet.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 16.7%