• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The thing to remember about TJ's is their entire inventory is based off the concept their target demo is affluent middle aged people that are single or DINKs/empty nesters. From ready to bake appies, for the cocktail hour with friends, to the two person sized entrees that are their staple, it all makes sense.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The thing to remember about TJ's is their entire inventory is based off the concept their target demo is affluent middle aged people that are single or DINKs/empty nesters. From ready to bake appies, for the cocktail hour with friends, to the two person sized entrees that are their staple, it all makes sense.
I think their demo is bougie, not affluent.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I think their demo is bougie, not affluent.
I was being kind. "Special flowers" is how I usually think of their target demo. They like Mini Coopers.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I rest my case you bougie bastard!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We shop at TJs a couple times a month but mostly because our kids love a few things there that I cannot get at other places. While I don't have a Mini, I am wearing a Patagonia Deep Pile Retro-X fleece while typing this...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We shop at TJs a couple times a month but mostly because our kids love a few things there that I cannot get at other places. While I don't have a Mini, I am wearing a Patagonia Deep Pile Retro-X fleece while typing this...
I'm wearing a bespoke dress shirt, bespoke suit, bespoke shoes, with my AP RO watch as I type this at work.

I'm not that bougie. I only have a Mini Cooper and a Porsche 718 GTS 4.0. It's not like I have a real PEAK PORSCHE!!! or a Volvo XC 90

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
TJs is very popular with the homeless here.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.