• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh yeah, one other story. The way she met this breeder is that she got a show reject puppy from her. (Don't remember if it was a purchase or an adoption.) But before that she was all set to adopt a puppy, until my sister-in-law messaged the shelter person on Facebook (or commented on every one of their posts, I forget) and somehow gave them the impression that my MIL was an animal hoarder. (This wasn't intentional. She's just a self-centered moron.)

i took your use of the word snitch literally and assumed that your MIL can’t come to TG because she’s in jail

Is “Frederick Doglass” already taken?
Maybe "tattled" is more appropriate.

Her name is Rosa. I call her Rosa Barks. But somehow I don't think the breeder would appreciate that.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When my MIL got the dog, the breeder asked her to give it a call name (basically what you think of as a normal dog's name, vs. the officially registered show name). All she said was "make it sassy and fierce." We went through like 10 name suggestions. Most of them, it was "Dame Fluffington IV has that call name so we can't use it." Then my wife came up with "Zuzu." Breeder comes back with "actually I name all my dogs after civil rights icons." (No mention of that before!) So the breeder decides to name the dog herself.
Should have named it Sister Souljah.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oh yeah, one other story. The way she met this breeder is that she got a show reject puppy from her. (Don't remember if it was a purchase or an adoption.) But before that she was all set to adopt a puppy, until my sister-in-law messaged the shelter person on Facebook (or commented on every one of their posts, I forget) and somehow gave them the impression that my MIL was an animal hoarder. (This wasn't intentional. She's just a self-centered moron.)
Perhaps your MIL should avoid telling your SIL her plans...

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Maybe "tattled" is more appropriate.

Her name is Rosa. I call her Rosa Barks. But somehow I don't think the breeder would appreciate that.

You know WAY too much about your SIL/MIL.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

urgh....

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

urgh....
That's pretty gross to do after a football game. Players are dirty and nasty as shit after a game. That girl is a freak.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's pretty gross to do after a football game. Players are dirty and nasty as shit after a game. That girl is a freak.
That is..... certainly one way to evaluate this situation

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

urgh....
"Following an Oct. 1 road loss against Talihina, a handful of members of the Hulbert Riders football team allegedly received sexual favors from a female classmate while they returned home on a school bus."

WTF? They lost? Where are the standards with this generation? Blow jobs are for winners!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.