• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This ****. This is why maga exists. This is why maga will ******* win again. For ***** sake.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This ****. This is why maga exists. This is why maga will ******* win again. For ***** sake.

You sound like an abused spouse syndrome.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You sound like an abused spouse syndrome.
not sure how my post shows any of these symptoms, but great post Bert!

Screenshot_20211013-141046_Chrome.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That doesn't really answer the question
I mean, taking away a Halloween parade is pretty dumb. And since us whitedolk don't have much culture to begin with, taking away what little culture we have is pretty infuriating

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I mean, taking away a Halloween parade is pretty dumb. And since us whitedolk don't have much culture to begin with, taking away what little culture we have is pretty infuriating
It probably is dumb (I didn't bother to read the article because they're all the same), but what the **** does that have to do with voting for Democrats? Especially at the state and national level? If something so silly is enough to make someone vote for the GQP, I think they're looking for a rationalization, not a reason.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It probably is dumb (I didn't bother to read the article because they're all the same), but what the **** does that have to do with voting for Democrats? Especially at the state and national level? If something so silly is enough to make someone vote for the GQP, I think they're looking for a rationalization, not a reason.
Oh. My point is that the war on Christmas, anti cultural pc stuff, war of the baby Jesus, america is best crowd (all stupid bullshit) eat this **** up. So just like anything, there Are enough people who will be enraged by this, that it will mobilize a base etc.

And in Reality, in this case, for no real gain as there was not some large vocal group that wanted these things cancelled, it just seemed like the school board took 5 years to think it o er and came to a decision.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Oh. My point is that the war on Christmas, anti cultural pc stuff, war of the baby Jesus, america is best crowd (all stupid bullshit) eat this **** up. So just like anything, there Are enough people who will be enraged by this, that it will mobilize a base etc.

And in Reality, in this case, for no real gain as there was not some large vocal group that wanted these things cancelled, it just seemed like the school board took 5 years to think it o er and came to a decision.
Given that the usual sources are willing to make this stuff up out of whole cloth to feed the outrage, I doubt the marginal impact of this is measurable. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads