• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RTIC has a cheaper (lighter as well) 52qt one

Yes, it's injection rather than roto, but it still has 3 inches of insulation, etc etc.
Yeah, I've seen that, but it actually ends up slightly larger than the Lifetime 55 (which really was a very nice cooler and is an insane value at $100...)...just literally won't fit in my trunk. Also just bigger than I am going to need anytime soon.

the RTIC 45 fits. If they made a 35 I'd be into that too (or another "Ultra-Light" non-rotomolded one a size down).

Lifetime makes a 48qt that might be small enough outside, but Walmart doesn't carry it which means it costs almost double what you can get a 55qt for (and it doesn't come in the sweet blue color):
At that point, I'd rather pay a bit more for the RTIC.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That was admittedly a horrible read but nothing compares to the first time one reads "Guts" by Chuck Palahniuk (which is a true story IIRC). If I had a time machine, I'd go back to the time before I read it.
So I’m guessing I shouldn’t google to figure out wtf you're talking about.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still better than the Cowboys.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People who use smiley, winky, etc faces in work e-mails!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wait there are bears in Texas?!? I guess I always assumed it was too hot for y’all…
There are black bears in East Texas. Growing up, we had them on our land, along with these wild cats that were large and black, which I can only assume were melanistic cougers.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The current volcano eruption in La Palma.

Abstract. Geological evidence suggests that during a future eruption, Cumbre Vieja Volcano on the Island of La Palma may experience a catastrophic failure of its west flank, dropping 150 to 500 km3 of rock into the sea. Using a geologically reasonable estimate of landslide motion, we model tsunami waves produced by such a collapse. Waves generated by the run-out of a 500 km3 slide block at 100 m/s could transit the entire Atlantic Basin and arrive on the coasts of the Americas with 10-25 m height.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 7.00.39 AM.png

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only person I know who went to Baylor was a friend of my wife’s. She was super religious but also super easy and was quick to fall in love. And the answer to the normal question here…yes

Pics or GTFO!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The only person I know who went to Baylor was a friend of my wife’s. She was super religious but also super easy and was quick to fall in love. And the answer to the normal question here…yes
What sort of doublethink does it require to be super religious yet easy to hook up with?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Upper right corner?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.