• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Medwed, Rnoldh, Reggs, Suited, Joytropics just to name a few. There are others that got out right banned for dropping racial slurs but I can't remember all of them.
Let's not forget the Holocaust denier, pennglock.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is the average total tax burden.

Not defending the lady, but a 34% increase in property taxes is pretty huge.
Property taxes have actually gone down over the past 10-20 years so this slight increase does not even get it back to historical levels. The increase was to give people raises who have had their pay frozen for the past 5 years. Everyone you talked to would mention taxes and when we moved, everyone thought it was due to the tax increase which I always stated was small in nature and went to fund the police and educators.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
When someone tells me they live on a fixed income, I tell them so do I, as money just doesn't randomly materialize in my bank account.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Remember how Reggs used to get hard when someone ran over protestors?

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Remember how Reggs used to get hard when someone ran over protestors?
Is reggs the guy that posted a picture of him like ha.gimg upside down under his coffee table?
I only post/read here sporadically, and it's weird when someone who seems pretty nice and reasonable in most ways turns out to be a lunatic in a couple of really important ways.
I know right? I mean, just last night @beargonefishing was being chased out of @NorCal's back yard with an air horn. Some people man....

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Yup, that's him.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I only post/read here sporadically, and it's weird when someone who seems pretty nice and reasonable in most ways turns out to be a lunatic in a couple of really important ways.
I bet you're one of those people who thinks the moon is real.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.