• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder if we can also criminalize brainlessness…

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if we can also criminalize brainlessness…
I am all for trying. We can start by iutlawing all things below the mason Dixon line

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, and Garcetti seems so cool when he was Mayor of Baltimore back in the day.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am all for trying. We can start by iutlawing all things below the mason Dixon line
FYI i am not offended by this because I’m not so much below the Mason Dixon line, as i am in Northern South America.

Also what did you do to get timed out?? Haha you can’t even respond :laugh:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
So do we.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FYI i am not offended by this because I’m not so much below the Mason Dixon line, as i am in Northern South America.

Also what did you do to get timed out?? Haha you can’t even respond :laugh:
Wife joke

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm putting screws into a stud to hang a fairly heavy piece of artwork. I drilled a pilot hole, then when I had it screwed about halfway in, the head snapped off the screw. I managed to unscrew it with a pair of pliers. Then, I drilled a larger pilot hole. I got the screw in slightly farther than the first one, then it snapped off somewhere inside the hole. :fu:

I know this is going to sound like old man yelling at clouds, but I don't remember screws being so shitty when I was younger.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^+1, i had a small painting shear the screwhead right off during a little earthquake

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm putting screws into a stud to hang a fairly heavy piece of artwork. I drilled a pilot hole, then when I had it screwed about halfway in, the head snapped off the screw. I managed to unscrew it with a pair of pliers. Then, I drilled a larger pilot hole. I got the screw in slightly farther than the first one, then it snapped off somewhere inside the hole. :fu:

I know this is going to sound like old man yelling at clouds, but I don't remember screws being so shitty when I was younger.
Laborers weren't as shitty.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah screws have gone to shit. You have to buy a decent brand

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.