• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ this dude hates ***** and fun

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You forgot the part that the rich dudes spending money are only doing it to impress other rich dudes at the club and almost never bang the models.
You've just described StyleForum in a nutshell.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure why this is news to any of you I’m also very sure none of you have ever experienced this. Losers.
I did briefly when one of my mates from high school became Tommy Suharto's right hand man during the infamous '90s binge of buying Lamborghini and general monumental degeneracy until his dictator dad got deposed and Uncle Sam seized all the assets. Byegones.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I did briefly when one of my mates from high school became Tommy Suharto's right hand man during the infamous '90s binge of buying Lamborghini and general monumental degeneracy until his dictator dad got deposed and Uncle Sam seized all the assets. Byegones.
Bro, I had you first pinned as from Northern Ireland. Then from Southern Africa. This is a fucking wrench in my mente bruvh.

also, @brokencycle is def the biggest nerd on this place. All his other shit aside this guy is legit a mediator on a men’s clothing forum.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bro, I had you first pinned as from Northern Ireland. Then from Southern Africa. This is a fucking wrench in my mente bruvh.

also, @brokencycle is def the biggest nerd on this place. All his other shit aside this guy is legit a mediator on a men’s clothing forum.
This is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Fuck you @otc. I have officially out-nerded you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I was always more of a pub guy than a club guy but clubs officially jumped the shark in the mid/late 90s when bottle service became a thing. I will say Detroit had some proper alt/goth type after hour clubs, but from what I can see on the Netwebs, that section of Detroit has been abandoned since the time I worked in the industry.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was always more of a pub guy than a club guy but clubs officially jumped the shark in the mid/late 90s when bottle service became a thing. I will say Detroit had some proper alt/goth type after hour clubs, but from what I can see on the Netwebs, that section of Detroit has been abandoned since the time I worked in the industry.
Lmao nothing jumps the shark, we change and stop liking certain things.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.