• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an Economist sub so can’t even read that

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Economist blocks via JavaScript. Just disable it.

In Firefox: open a tab, type about: config. Disable JavaScript. Open article. Then enable JavaScript again.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Periodic reminder that we are all unspeakable plebs.

A small cohort of oligarchs, New York finance bros and Silicon Valley investors now patronise a network of nightclubs that span the globe.

PartyGirls-HEADERfoo.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Economist blocks via JavaScript. Just disable it.

In Firefox: open a tab, type about: config. Disable JavaScript. Open article. Then enable JavaScript again.
1) lmao nerd also
2) lmao what kind of looser uses Firefox.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Models think being around rich people will lead them to wealth…end up banging club promoters. Club promoters think they’ll get hooked up by rich clients, doesn’t happen.
You forgot the part that the rich dudes spending money are only doing it to impress other rich dudes at the club and almost never bang the models.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
...and almost never bang the models.
Keep telling yourself that. Every one of those models think they're about to get their MRS degree and that their hoohaw is such magic there will not be a prenup. Knees up to their ears to make that happen.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that. Every one of those models think they're about to get their MRS degree and that their hoohaw is such magic there will not be a prenup. Knees up to their ears to make that happen.
I'm just summarizing the article. I guess you would know better about the world of these things than the author, so I'll defer to you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm just summarizing the article. I guess you would know better about the world of these things than the author, so I'll defer to you.
Reading the article is completely arbitrary.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see those club promoters working it on Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach. They approach pretty people, hand out cards and promise VIP hookups.

they have never approached me, which I find highly offensive 😤

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I see those club promoters working it on Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach. They approach pretty people, hand out cards and promise VIP hookups.

they have never approached me, which I find highly offensive 😤

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.