• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had do a return at the local post office. To achieve this I had to fill in an online form there on my phone....No WiFi and no internet connection “go stand next to the widow love, you might get a signal.” No connection :brick: ...”try going out to the street”..still no signal.:brick:Walk down the block get on and page loads then crashes...:brick:try again...Error message:censored: Ring ...elevator music...eventually a consultant speaks...no joy her system is out as well...FUBAR..or is it SNAFU...give up..go home. Thankfully the 🐕 is a good listener. Tomorrow is another day. :brick:

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Young adults are having less sex because they are drinking less, videogaming more, and still living with their parents.

I don't know what Ed's excuse is though. None of those apply to him as far as I know.
He can't have "less sex" primarily because he has never had sex. You can't have negative amounts of sex

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m the most western person on this site. No need for me to debate a life I’ve lived.
I can step out my front door, turn left, walk a mile and I be half a mile out into Pacific ocean.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can step out my front door, turn left, walk a mile and I be half a mile out into Pacific ocean.
I think he means western as in chaw chewin, gun totin, horse ridin, western shirt wearin, totally not broke back mountain (but totally is) kinda way

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think he means western as in chaw chewin, gun totin, horse ridin, western shirt wearin, totally not broke back mountain (but totally is) kinda way
I too have chewed chaw (Days Work, Brown Mule,Beechnut and Redman) toted guns, rid horses, wore western shirts (got one on right now as a matter of fact)
tempImagecVKh6k.jpg

I will pass on them Brokeback mountains though

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell I'm famous for my rootin' and tootin'

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I too have chewed chaw (Days Work, Brown Mule,Beechnut and Redman) toted guns, rid horses, wore western shirts (got one on right now as a matter of fact)
View attachment 1625629
Well,you two should have a redneck off. Would be a fun challenge, rodeo and spitoon accuracy... All good shit man

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1625629
Doesn't look very bespoke.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.