• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
on the bright side, you're financially past the 10k salt cap

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I think I'm emotionally past the $10K SALT cap, I do my federal taxes, and nope, I'm not. I never will be until it gets repealed. Bastard Republicans.
#humblebrag

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I was in Texas, I would be rich. I live in DC, so paying more than $10K in SALT makes me upper-middle-class. On the bright side, it looks like I overwithheld, so I'll be getting a nice refund. Yeah, interest-free loan to the government I know.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Fucking SALT. And I'm so poor I drive an XC 90.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On the bright side, it looks like I overwithheld, so I'll be getting a nice refund.
Erroneously calculated my tax due using head of household instead of single. :brick: Now I owe money. If there's a silver lining, it's that my withholding was spot-on; I owe DC and the feds a combined $60.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The other day we had some people over the house for an outdoor gathering. I look out the window and there's a fucking Porsche sitting next to my beater Honda Fit. I felt jealous for a few seconds until I realized it was a Boxster, then I just felt bad for the guy for wasting so much money on an inferior automobile.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, what happened to the Things that are making you Happy thread! :confused2:

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know that most of you thingk the Midwest is post industrial garbage, BUT... On the list of problems we do have, this isn't very high

No we don’t think the Midwest is post industrial garbage. It’s just normal garbage.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No we don’t think the Midwest is post industrial garbage. It’s just normal garbage.
Still better than the wasteland that is Texas. Go have a complete failure of state over 22 hours of freezing weather.

"Everything is bigger in Texas. Even our inability to deal with that thing called weather"

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.