• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to kill several wasps that nested in my mailbox. Not sure how long it takes for them to make build those nests/hives, but it now encourages me to check the mailbox more than twice a month.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This is the piece. The auction was going on for several weeks, but the first bid didn't get placed until a few hours ago. We went back and forth until the auction ended. I had a feeling that my competition wasn't about to go down without a fight and the piece was going to get prohibitively expensive. So I bowed out. Maybe I'll regret it in a few weeks. But the thing about art is that even if you miss out on something great, there's always something great right around the corner.
You live in Cleveland? A customer of ours is from Clevo and that’s his last name - wonder if they’re related

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This falls more into the "slightly annoying" category, but there's nowhere else to put it. I have a friend I've posted about in the COVID thread. Let's call him "Mark." Before the pandemic, Mark and I would watch a sporting event at a sports bar once a month. I've enjoyed that time, although he is not someone I would hang out in other contexts because we have little in common, even though he has suggested it. Mark enjoys talking on the phone with me for up to half an hour at a time. As an introvert, I dislike talking on the phone and particularly abhor taking phone calls at random times. Mark has called me several times this week and I have let the call go to voicemail (which he doesn't leave). I feel bad about this. I'm going to have to answer the phone at some point just to be polite even though I would rather not.
If you only get together at a sports bar and not outside that venue -- don't even want to get together outside that venue -- it doesn't sound like this is an ideal friendship. Be upfront and let him know you do not like talking on the phone. Half an hour is a lot of time wasted.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you only get together at a sports bar and not outside that venue -- don't even want to get together outside that venue -- it doesn't sound like this is an ideal friendship. Be upfront and let him know you do not like talking on
DON'T ANSWER the phone. Half an hour is a lot of time wasted.
:teach:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still one of my favorite emojis of all time. I wish the iPhone had it.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First Red Flag fire warning of the year, in May. Normally don't see these until September but the entire Bay Area is under Critical Drought Conditions.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every time I think I'm emotionally past the $10K SALT cap, I do my federal taxes, and nope, I'm not. I never will be until it gets repealed. Bastard Republicans.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.