• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
This is the piece. The auction was going on for several weeks, but the first bid didn't get placed until a few hours ago. We went back and forth until the auction ended. I had a feeling that my competition wasn't about to go down without a fight and the piece was going to get prohibitively expensive. So I bowed out. Maybe I'll regret it in a few weeks. But the thing about art is that even if you miss out on something great, there's always something great right around the corner.
Dear God I hate art talk:
Artist Kahn is primarily known for his investigations into the visual and spatial relationship between painting and sculpture, assembling complex, wall-mounted works in which individual canvases connect to create abstract or pictorial compositions. Referencing the tradition of minimalist abstraction, his practice explores the interplay between surface and structure.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I guess his estate needed some $$$$

the MFA had a big exhibit of his set to open right after covid hit. I really wanted to see it. They didn’t open before it left. 😞

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, now I have more back story to that image. Lol wtf man. A man of wealth and taste for sure.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.