• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1 those express lanes are a slightly different beast
2 yes the tolls were like two decades late being removed (maybe just 15 years but whatever)
3 all for congestion-based pricing but come on. You really think that's going to be approved by anyone? Non-metro can fuck over Atlanta once more without it.
There's no doubt in my mind that ITP toll lanes will happen. It's years away, but it's coming.

Gets those damn EVs to help pay.
Georgia charges $200 per year at annual registration for the pleasure of owning an EV.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IL never removed them from I-94.

Honestly, I like the idea of toll roads and toll lanes especially. Let people who use the service pay for it.
I’m not a huge fan of charging for public roads. Just another thing that advantages the rich.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IL never removed them from I-94.

Honestly, I like the idea of toll roads and toll lanes especially. Let people who use the service pay for it.
When I had my Aprilia, I kept the dealer plate on it forever. When the plate got a little weathered, I went to the dealer and got a new one...
I lived right off of a new toll road.

And as I typed this, I just got another push notification: $40 Fastrak cash refill......Jesus

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some asshole waits until after he's won my eBay auction AND paid to message and be like:

"Hey, just wanted to confirm that it includes these accessories that aren't listed in the description or shown in any pictures"

I tell him no and then he accuses me of misrepresenting the item... says the manufacturer sells it on their website with those accessories. I don't know what to tell you buddy... They didn't bundle them when I bought it and I never said it came with anything. Now I have to relist and wait another week just to get rid of this crap.

I wish I could go back in time and say "sorry, already shipped, should have asked before bidding" just to make him eat the return shipping.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some asshole waits until after he's won my eBay auction AND paid to message and be like:

"Hey, just wanted to confirm that it includes these accessories that aren't listed in the description or shown in any pictures"

I tell him no and then he accuses me of misrepresenting the item... says the manufacturer sells it on their website with those accessories. I don't know what to tell you buddy... They didn't bundle them when I bought it and I never said it came with anything. Now I have to relist and wait another week just to get rid of this crap.

I wish I could go back in time and say "sorry, already shipped, should have asked before bidding" just to make him eat the return shipping.
i am pretty careful about the nature of *thing* that i post to ebay for just this reason of unreasonableness

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wish I could appreciate poetry.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have developed a whatever you want to call it that right at 3am i seem to wake up. Usually I fall back asleep. Now is not usually.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have developed a whatever you want to call it that right at 3am i seem to wake up. Usually I fall back asleep. Now is not usually.
Is it alcohol withdrawal! Those DTs?

But seriously, old age man. It sneaks up on you

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is actually a well known side effect of over indulgence. Alcohol suppresses glutamate -- an excitatory neurotransmitter -- so the brain ramps up production to compensate. As your body metabolizes the alcohol over time, glutamate becomes increasingly elevated relative to the normal baseline. At some point determined by your individual physiology, this pops you awake and, because your brain is now fizzing with a natural stimulant, it's very hard to get back to sleep.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy