• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought Stevie was smoldering?

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know the proper attire to wear for True Inaururation day 2021. it is still proper to wear morning attire? The event last happened in 1933, so I am nit sure how the standards have changed. Do I need to carry a large caliber weapon to feel important? what is the proper way to use a top hat while promoting racial superiority?

I have so may questions and i am running out of time....

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
MAGA hat, beer gut, ugly t-shirt with some Trump slogan, wrinkled cargo pants in camo, ratty looking kicks. Accessorize with some kind of tactical vest, some big zip ties, an AR, and your EDC.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MAGA hat, beer gut, ugly t-shirt with some Trump slogan, wrinkled cargo pants in camo, ratty looking kicks. Accessorize with some kind of tactical vest, some big zip ties, an AR, and your EDC.
Redundant.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought Stevie was smoldering?
She's very down to party and experimentation.
If I'm pressed though, the jaw and too much teeth ruin it for me.
Great character though.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have never seen Schitts Creek but long interested in checking it out. One of my wife's 'tasteful' friends told her "it's actually good" so we are set to begin! :slayer:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We really enjoyed it. We found the show and binge watched it just in time to see the final episode when it was first released. Good times.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Typical Canadian insight, humour, wit, and humanity. It's a good show.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I found it to be meh
I watched the first few eps a few years ago and thought it was basically unwatchable. I went back and tried again last fall and it started to grow on me. By the time
David and Stevie slept together
it had become interesting. By the end some of the characters were quite endearing and others never failed to amuse. The fact it all took place within void of homophobia was pretty compelling.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first few eps a few years ago and thought it was basically unwatchable. I went back and tried again last fall and it started to grow on me. By the time
David and Stevie slept together
it had become interesting. By the end some of the characters were quite endearing and others never failed to amuse. The fact it all took place within void of homophobia was pretty compelling.
I was an absolute SCTV kid, also......Kids in the Hall...

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I forgot how awful this place can be. We are in the middle of a haboob right now. I can’t see past 3/4 of a mile. My whole face fucking hurts from my sinuses being destroyed by the shit I’m breathing in. You can smell dirt inside you get a mouthful when you’re outside. If you spend lengths of time outside you have a layer of dirt all over you.
B69E1EF1-03B8-4B20-8D6A-49E7E323AA6A.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.