• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s a pretty concise guide.

1. Waffle house

-
You left out truck stop 'iron skillets' and other such places

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adding sauces to burgers usually covers up a ****** burger. I was sad to hear this really good burger place in town is closing as they had a grilled cheese burger for some cheap price. COVID didn't get them, gentrification did...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTF?! People put ‘black boxes’ in personal vehicles now? BRB to see if I need to rip anything out of one of my cars

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WTF?! People put ‘black boxes’ in personal vehicles now? BRB to see if I need to rip anything out of one of my cars

You don't have to worry about your '87 Saab.

brokencycle

Reaction score

You didn't know your cars have a black box?

Those safe driving insurance discounts rely on plugging into it and sending the data back.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
They’re good for preventing STDs tho

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would require me to engage in sexual activities, which I have not in years.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They’re good for preventing STDs tho
I once was a kid on vacation with my parents and we passed something that said "condominiums for sale". I remember being surprised by what a risqué vacation my family took me on, thinking condominiums was just the full word for condoms lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads