• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It would hide the Dad bod. Hmm.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Ugh, sounds like Tiger developed compartment syndrome. The way they open up your calf and leave it open is gory. Don't Google it.

Mahajan added: "Trauma to the muscle and soft tissue of the leg required surgical release of the covering of the muscles to relieve pressure due to swelling."

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Ugh, sounds like Tiger developed compartment syndrome. The way they open up your calf and leave it open is gory. Don't Google it.
Ugh, that’s nasty shit.

Ed’s probably right, that’s the end of Tiger’s career.

Any factual reports on why he crashed?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
None that I've read, and as he seemed to really be getting himself back together, I hope it's not the reason that pops to mind in a single vehicle rollover by someone with prior issues. It's bad enough about his legs I just hope this wasn't a sign his personal shit was unraveling again.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF is this, Google?

View attachment 1561644

On the stupid animals topic. The dog woke me up at 4:00 am because our coyotes were having a concert and he wanted to join in. Now he's lying on my feet under the desk and snoring loudly, so I can't get up for another cup of coffee. Jerk.
My dog used to have night terrors where he would just howl for long periods. He still has those but he now has day terrors. Yesterday he was staring right at me and had one, sort of a lights are on but nobodys home vibe. My wife then found him yesterday having one next to the neighbors who complained about him's house.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
None that I've read, and as he seemed to really be getting himself back together, I hope it's not the reason that pops to mind in a single vehicle rollover by someone with prior issues. It's bad enough about his legs I just hope this wasn't a sign his personal shit was unraveling again.
The police said there were no signs of intoxication and i think the tests were negative for substances.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
That's really good to hear.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tiger will play again but winning a tourney seems optimistic, let alone a major.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Call me callous, but I feel like I've hit my lifetime limit for Tiger Woods in crisis news. I've got nothing against the guy and I always root for a comeback, but I'm oddly annoyed by the media coverage of this.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
My dog used to have night terrors where he would just howl for long periods. He still has those but he now has day terrors. Yesterday he was staring right at me and had one, sort of a lights are on but nobodys home vibe. My wife then found him yesterday having one next to the neighbors who complained about him's house.
Have you tried anti-anxiety meds?
Call me callous, but I feel like I've hit my lifetime limit for Tiger Woods in crisis news. I've got nothing against the guy and I always root for a comeback, but I'm oddly annoyed by the media coverage of this.
I was weirdly reassured, like wall to wall coverage of a Tiger Woods crisis was a nostalgic memory from a simpler time.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sis in law had this in high school and it developed as she was running. The scar alone is rather nauseating.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is odd that this personal stuff will define the narrative about Tiger if he retires and leaves the public life today. So basically at worst he’s a horndog and shitty husband with substance abuse problems, that derailed his career but he did achieve redemption later. Seems really tame compared to what other great athletes have done or been portrayed as. But look at how the narrative is for, let’s say, MJ and Kobe.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have you tried anti-anxiety meds?

I was weirdly reassured, like wall to wall coverage of a Tiger Woods crisis was a nostalgic memory from a simpler time.
That has been suggested. We tried various herbal remedies but nothing has worked.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is odd that this personal stuff will define the narrative about Tiger if he retires and leaves the public life today. So basically at worst he’s a horndog and shitty husband with substance abuse problems, that derailed his career but he did achieve redemption later. Seems really tame compared to what other great athletes have done or been portrayed as. But look at how the narrative is for, let’s say, MJ and Kobe.
I've heard more 1st person accounts about his total dickishness over the years than I can keep track of.
If he limps forever, I won't lose any sleep.

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tiger was not drunk, no charges.
I've heard more 1st person accounts about his total dickishness over the years than I can keep track of.
If he limps forever, I won't lose any sleep.
Weird that you have heard so many first person accounts. He is not widely known for being dickish on the golf course, unlike many others like Vijay Singh.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.6%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 30.9%