• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well, I was just able to employ similar tactics to the C-suites at MegaCorp. They always go into a toxic tailspin at month end and today is also the end of Q3 when their asses will get fried by the BOD and shareholders. They kept sending me emails asking the same stupid fucking questions...that are all answered daily in the daily reports I MUST submit by 4p.

"This is a very good question and I have once again attached today's Daily Report which holds the answer of ..."

"Yes, per an email earlier in this email chain, and per the Daily Report I have yet again attached, the answer is..."

November 1, BABY! Thirty day notice!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Can you scooch back over the the nonprofit side that was a little less soul destroying?
I am certainly going to try, and what’s more, hope maybe my resume will float me out of direct service delivery on a 24/7/365 basis. I just saw an interesting opportunity for a meals delivery NP that I would have tried for if conversational Spanish were not a requirement.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
My wife works for a big NGO ($100M annual budget) that does meals and health services for the elderly. Nice steady revenue streams from a variety of contracts with public and private entities. Nobody gives a shit about end of quarter except maybe the grant writers.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you scooch back over the the nonprofit side that was a little less soul destroying?
He’ll finally have time....

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am certainly going to try, and what’s more, hope maybe my resume will float me out of direct service delivery on a 24/7/365 basis. I just saw an interesting opportunity for a meals delivery NP that I would have tried for if conversational Spanish were not a requirement.
Is also required that you can drive a bike?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
My wife works for a big NGO ($100M annual budget) that does meals and health services for the elderly. Nice steady revenue streams from a variety of contracts with public and private entities. Nobody gives a shit about end of quarter except maybe the grant writers.
That sounds fantastic and I'll hold onto hope something like this might come my way. I know I have the skill set, both soft and hard (no homo,) needed to run an organization like that. I still have my network in the community from my 1.5 decades at the prior gig and think I could leverage that well if given the opportunity.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's