• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
A meeting is a group of people with a question mark in the middle. Then each leave with a question mark.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I once worked with someone that liked to have meetings to discuss meetings.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I once worked with someone that liked to have meetings to discuss meetings.
Sometimes I wish our auditors would have a premeeting with themselves before having a meeting with me. It's so frustrating sitting with them for an hour listening to them say they need documents when they've already been provided.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The demonic ass-people are the ones that wait until it's been declared over unless "any other questions?".
And then keep you there another 20 minutes...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish our auditors would have a premeeting with themselves before having a meeting with me. It's so frustrating sitting with them for an hour listening to them say they need documents when they've already been provided.
I like to forward the emails to those asshats where they had the docs already provided. "Please see the email below where I sent you the information you are once again requesting. I would suggest you flag this email or save the attachment in a folder for future use."

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I like to forward the emails to those asshats where they had the docs already provided. "Please see the email below where I sent you the information you are once again requesting. I would suggest you flag this email or save the attachment in a folder for future use."
It was pretty embarrassing. I would be in a meeting with the audit manager, partner, and senior on one side. My side would be me, VP of finance, and CFO. Senior would rattle off a list of items they haven't received and I would counter back saying this was sent on X day by Y person 2 days ago or whatever. It was also uploaded to your sharepoint site after it was emailed.

After the meetings, the CFO and VP of finance would ask me what the auditors are doing. Then they would tell me I need to sit with them to babysit them through the audit since they were fucking terrible and so far behind.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey now- he went to one of the top ten public universities in Atlanta. That's gotta count for something, right?

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What must it be like to live a life where meetings don't happen? My new goal is to be an hourly employee.
Sometimes I think I want to make more money, then I see a post like this and realize I have it pretty good. I have summers off, I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule, I don't have to report to anyone, and I don't have to supervise anyone.

(I still want to make more money, but I'm not giving up my day job.)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mrs GF decided that as friends were coming for the long weekend this morning is time to wash the dog. Raphael is a 30kg red nose pit bull....who is as gentle as a lamb. But no more. From now on its mobile doggy washing for him...merde!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey now- he went to one of the top ten public universities in Atlanta. That's gotta count for something, right?
Is it really a top 10 public university in Atlanta? I thought it was like 25 behind some of the top public high schools in Atlanta.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it really a top 10 public university in Atlanta? I thought it was like 25 behind some of the top public high schools in Atlanta.
North Atlanta High School is legit af.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami