• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My kids run everywhere around the house they go. Hibbedly about the fact that my office is in the basement so all I hear all day is the constant pounding of feet as they run.

And no, the office does not double as a fungeon.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TFW someone says, "I don't like to talk about it" then spends the next 20 minutes telling you all about it.

(I know it makes me a bad person, but IDGAF about how your childhood was hard. Just do your job now, please.)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My great aunt who was functionally my grandmother on my mom's side of the family died this AM.

She was old. And smoked and drank a lot.

We had stopped talking a few years ago because she was one more relationship my mom lost because of I don't know what. I think my mom butts in where she isn't wanted or takes offense to things that aren't slights. I don't think she actively causes issues but like, I can't imagine that she doesn't speak to as many family members as is the case if she is not doing something...

Anyway my mom patched things up with her aunt a few years ago but I don't think the relationship was the same.

I kind of wish I had continued to maintain the relationship with my great aunt but she also moved away.

Requiescat in pace :(

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My great aunt who was functionally my grandmother on my mom's side of the family died this AM.

She was old. And smoked and drank a lot.

We had stopped talking a few years ago because she was one more relationship my mom lost because of I don't know what. I think my mom butts in where she isn't wanted or takes offense to things that aren't slights. I don't think she actively causes issues but like, I can't imagine that she doesn't speak to as many family members as is the case if she is not doing something...

Anyway my mom patched things up with her aunt a few years ago but I don't think the relationship was the same.

I kind of wish I had continued to maintain the relationship with my great aunt but she also moved away.

Requiescat in pace :(
So she lived a good life then.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm the opposite; fuck whoever schedules 5p meetings.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's