• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
And was it four in the morning?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I guess, a toe tag? I didn’t think it polite to ask how he died.

I’m glad I was the one who called. If my wife called she would’ve asked something appropriate like “will this affect our premiums”. Which is in fact, the first thing she asked me when I hung up the phone and gave her the news

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was going to post this in the home ownership thread, but it really belongs here...

Description:

Bring your creative vision to see the potential in this charming home in a great location. Home is sold in "AS IS" condition and reflected in the price. Four bedroom, two full bath on large cul-de-sac lot. Great opportunity for sweat equity.

Reality:

Roll up to the house. All windows are open. Immediately smell that stale smoke when I step out of my car. Jeep with flat tires in the driveway, which is crumbling. No key in the lockbox. Door is unlocked. Upstairs... not terrible but definitely a gut reno. Smoke smell, carpet ripped up, disgusting walls. Downstairs... the worst cat piss smell I've ever experienced. Looks like it might have flooded. Carpet stained. Giant blooms of white mold coming out of the carpet. Rear patio is completely crumbling. Totally unsafe to use. Abandoned powered wheelchair out there, pesticide sprayer, kitty litter box and containers. Then there's another car in the yard that's completely taken apart... motor out and rusting, wheels off, etc.

Moral of the story: fuck dishonest realtors.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why HOAs were invented.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was going to post this in the home ownership thread, but it really belongs here...

Description:

Bring your creative vision to see the potential in this charming home in a great location. Home is sold in "AS IS" condition and reflected in the price. Four bedroom, two full bath on large cul-de-sac lot. Great opportunity for sweat equity.

Reality:

Roll up to the house. All windows are open. Immediately smell that stale smoke when I step out of my car. Jeep with flat tires in the driveway, which is crumbling. No key in the lockbox. Door is unlocked. Upstairs... not terrible but definitely a gut reno. Smoke smell, carpet ripped up, disgusting walls. Downstairs... the worst cat piss smell I've ever experienced. Looks like it might have flooded. Carpet stained. Giant blooms of white mold coming out of the carpet. Rear patio is completely crumbling. Totally unsafe to use. Abandoned powered wheelchair out there, pesticide sprayer, kitty litter box and containers. Then there's another car in the yard that's completely taken apart... motor out and rusting, wheels off, etc.

The staging company should be fired...

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Description:

Reality:

Congrats on your new gig as a HGTV presenter.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's