• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reading this reminded me of the Sony warehouse fire a few years ago (read the Nytimes Magazine piece about it). It's crazy how we can preserve so much media and so well now. However! It's also clear we are due for a massive reckoning in the next few decades as we realize just how much media--and by extension--culture we've lost for benign reasons. Like it's crazy to think an Oscar-winning film could just get lost forever in corporate archives either due to ownership transfers or because we don't know who owns 30 seconds of music in the film and we just forget about the movie.

[/URL]
The original Dawn of the Dead is in ownership limbo and hasn't seen the light of day in many years. It's soooo much better than the remake.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The original Dawn of the Dead is in ownership limbo and hasn't seen the light of day in many years. It's soooo much better than the remake.
Me: “What’s he talking about, Ive got it on Blu-Ray somewhere...”

Also me: “Holy shit Dawn of the Dead on Blu-Ray goes for $150 on Amazon!!!”

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Local rules are bullshit and the Dallas County court system needs to be rebuilt from the ground up.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah.

"We know everyone is using Zoom for hearings. Let's be unique and stop doing that. Instead, we're gonna pick some random assed company no one's ever heard of and start forcing people to use their software in the middle of the week. Oh, and let's not bother checking to see if it's incompatible with cell phones."

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Temporary restraining order. You see more of those in healthcare than you can imagine.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's a TRO notice?
It's a local Dallas county court rule that requires you give the other side 2 hours notice when seeking a temporary restraining order. I'm not aware of another county in Texas that has this requirement. TROs are usually done ex parte.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's a local Dallas county court rule that requires you give the other side 2 hours notice when seeking a temporary restraining order. I'm not aware of another county in Texas that has this requirement. TROs are usually done ex parte.
Bruh, do you have a keystroke monitoring device on my laptop?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Closes thing @SixOhNine will ever get to the sensation of a lady.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's