Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. scribbles

scribbles Senior Member

I've slept for a total of 5 hours since Saturday night. I'll probably sleep 4 hours tonight.

+1 Sat-Sunday 3 hours, Sun-Mon about an hour a a half, and Mon-Tues I was able to fit in a 30 minute powernap between finals.

2. Thomas

Thomas Stylish Dinosaur

I'm sorry to hear this Stazy. I had a similar situation once. She said "We have to stop seeing each other, because I'm going to fall in love with you." And.....? She was kinda off her rocker, I decided.

I don't konw what happened with your gf and I'll refrain from speculating, but suffice it to say, one door closed and a bunch of others open. Little comfort, I know. But it's true.

b

The last time I heard that phrase, I was casually seeing someone, not going anywhere or pressing the issue, when she popped that one on me. Problem was, she had a boyfriend back home and didn't want to get tempted. Strange, that one.

3. BDC2823

BDC2823 Distinguished Member

The last time I heard that phrase, I was casually seeing someone, not going anywhere or pressing the issue, when she popped that one on me. Problem was, she had a boyfriend back home and didn't want to get tempted. Strange, that one.

This exact quote will be repeated by Conne in about one month.

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

WTF is it about franchise/chain gyms? It's like a used car lot when you ask about costs. There's a small, private gym that's a great price, no initiation fees and month to month membership but the location sucks for me. Of course, a chain gym is in a very convenient location but you go in an ask about prices? Good god, no, I won't be signing a three year contract, no, I won't give you my cell phone number, no, I'm not interested in your bullshit. [​IMG]

5. Jumbie

Jumbie Distinguished Member

Annoyed with how rude/inconsiderate some people are.

Long story short - I'm considering moving. A doctor who was the old chief resident at my hospital sent out an e-mail saying she had a place to rent. E-mailed back I was interested and talked on the phone about it a while back. She wanted more money than I think I should spend. Anyway, decided against it but told her if she's willing to come down some I'd take it and to let me know (tried bargaining a bit but no go). E-mailed me a while ago but still a bit too high as she lowered her asking price but not by very much so I said no thanks.

It's been a few weeks and I sent an e-mail on Friday to ask if the place was still available cause I was thinking about it and would like to take it for the last price she offered if she was still willing.

No reply so I figured she was busy and I'd wait a couple days. E-mailed again yesterday to ask cause it's a simple yes or no question. Still nothing.

So tonight I give her a call and she says "Oh yeah, I got your e-mail but was too busy to reply. We have someone who we've settled on but if it falls through I'll let you know."

Okay, so it's rented or she simply just doesn't want me as a tenant. Either way, seeing as how she admitted to getting my message would it have taken that much time to say "The apartment is no longer available."??

6. vincerich

vincerich Senior Member

My job

7. ektaylor

ektaylor Senior Member

+1 Sat-Sunday 3 hours, Sun-Mon about an hour a a half, and Mon-Tues I was able to fit in a 30 minute powernap between finals.

It's great to present your research to an academic seminar after sleeping for 6-7 of the last 72 hours. The amount of confused what-the-fuck-is-this-guy-retarded looks at the end of my ten minute monologue was almost too much. I had to stop myself from laughing for fear of appearing insane--so I just smiled in this nervous way until they stopped asking me questions.

8. Stazy

Stazy Distinguished Member

gosh hope you get over it soon. that'll eat you up if you're not careful.
    I'm sorry to hear this Stazy. I had a similar situation once. She said "We have to stop seeing each other, because I'm going to fall in love with you." And.....? She was kinda off her rocker, I decided.
    I recommend learning to read minds so you can bang a bunch of chicks and bang them in a church.
    Thanks for the support. We talked today and I've decided I can't stay pissed off at someone who has gone crazy. I don't think she cheated on me but she has lost the plot. She came to the conclusion today that she needs time and space but doesn't want to give me up. When I told her that those two things are mutually exclusive she said I need to stop being so logical. [​IMG] I told her she could call me when she starts making sense again.

9. acidboy

acidboy Stylish Dinosaur

10. rdawson808

rdawson808 Distinguished Member

Thanks for the support.

We talked today and I've decided I can't stay pissed off at someone who has gone crazy. I don't think she cheated on me but she has lost the plot. She came to the conclusion today that she needs time and space but doesn't want to give me up. When I told her that those two things are mutually exclusive she said I need to stop being so logical.

[​IMG]

I told her she could call me when she starts making sense again.

Good for you; don't let her play around with you like that. Wished I'd had as much backbone with the aforementioned crazy broad.

11. Bhowie

Bhowie Stylish Dinosaur

^ well played

Good for you; don't let her play around with you like that. Wished I'd had as much backbone with the aforementioned crazy broad.

Right move

12. taxgenius

taxgenius Distinguished Member

Thanks for the support.

We talked today and I've decided I can't stay pissed off at someone who has gone crazy. I don't think she cheated on me but she has lost the plot. She came to the conclusion today that she needs time and space but doesn't want to give me up. When I told her that those two things are mutually exclusive she said I need to stop being so logical.

[​IMG]

Guaranteed she will call you soon - but still won't make sense.

13. Thomas

Thomas Stylish Dinosaur

Thanks for the support.

[​IMG]

Good luck with that.

14. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

My wife works at a school, her contract was not renewed making her unemployed at the end of the month.

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^Sorry to hear that. Lot of schools cutting staff right now. Pretty rampant in my part of the country.