• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel better about him now knowing that beard isn't by choice...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm having problems not hurting people at work today. I need a drink or to FIRE.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Was running about 30 minutes ago and i am 80% sure i saw gunfire 300 feet in front of me.

Here's the thing it smelled like something resembling gunpowder when i got up there it a million percent did not sound like the car pulling away had backfired but there was no damage or from what i could see in any direction wounded person or whatever.
A couple of years ago my wife and I heard what sounded like gunfire while we were in our living room. Found out later that we’d heard the police shooting and killing a guy who was going on a rampage.

Note to imbeciles like @Reggs: this was about as appropriate a use of police force as you can think of, and I’m glad that there were people trained in the use of deadly force to stop the threat. That does not preclude “defunding the police” and restructuring policing away from the immediate escalation to violence that is typical currently.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone asked me today if the outcome of a meeting was what I wanted. I said no. This person said they would have backed my side but that is not true based on the side they took during the call.

That situation made me think of a joke my dad used to say. “(Insert someone’s name) said you like shit sandwiches and I told them no you don’t, you don’t like bread.” Today was a shit sandwich without bread.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I made it to 1:20. My stomach hurt before he even started. (Mind out of the gutter sickos, I know what I said) 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best part was when he threw up and completely missed the bag!

There’s also another tequila challenge where a guy bet $1000 for 50 shots. Of course that didn’t end well.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
50 shots would kill most people.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So would a hundred beers, but....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.