• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He is 10. We started noticing it over the last year or so that he would have a hard time locating you if you called him from another room or his ability to sleep through anything like someone coming home (he used to start getting excited when he'd hear the detached garage door open in our last house).

But yesterday I was directly behind him and asked if he wanted a treat several times almost yelling at times with no response when he would normally almost start bouncing with excitement.

It seems he can still hear things like snaps or clapping, but normal voice range seems to be almost completely gone. I feel bad for the guy because it must be very confusing to him.
I had a dog that went blind. She did quite well for a number of years. She loved to eat so we figured she wasn't suffering. We had to be careful with gates though. If she didn't encounter a familiar obstacle she would just keeping walking.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey mods, accidentally clicked “no man walks alone” spam and had to restart my iPhone to get rid of it.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A real mans solution

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
We had a dog go blind, our other dog kind of acted like her seeing eye dog, steering her around stuff. The younger dog eventually went blind as well, but he had a seeing eye cat.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We had a dog go blind, our other dog kind of acted like her seeing eye dog, steering her around stuff. The younger dog eventually went blind as well, but he had a seeing eye cat.
What are you doing to your dogs?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have my own special recipe that grosses people out.
Hershey's Special Darks are the chips, and Philly soft cream cheese is the dip.
Instant chocolate cheesecake in your mouth...

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just did this and shared it with my two boys... this is revolutionary.
Certain herbs, when ingested, will bestow eating powers normally unreachable for adults. Children possess them naturally.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have my own special recipe that grosses people out.
Hershey's Special Darks are the chips, and Philly soft cream cheese is the dip.
Instant chocolate cheesecake in your mouth...
This sounds good, actually. Definitely better than the other kind of cream you put in your mouth

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
My gross out yum is French fries dipped in a vanilla shake.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gross out yum is French fries dipped in a vanilla shake.
One of my best friends, who was on the high school tennis team with me loved fries dipped in a shake.
He's about 400 pounds now. We still played tennis up until a few years ago. I'd hit drop shots, which somehow he would manage to get to, but then I'd hit a juicy soft lob over his head, and laugh at him...

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I’m a little bit astonished that I don’t weigh that much, considering the crap I love to eat.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.