• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the subject. I just had a preop for a minor surgical procedure and my doc wanted me to have a stress echo due to some pvc or heart arrhythmia. Well I hit 150% of target no sweat and it actually disappeared at a higher heart rate.

mhip

Reaction score
My doctor friend said it was this. Do you know how humiliating it is to have a body/brain that goes: hey man you gotta stand up slower we're not strong enough for you to stand up.
Happens to me when I get a woodrow...
Sudden blood loss from my brain.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Pass out when you get a chub?

that would be so sad.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Took the 15-year-old for his annual physical and amazed to find he's officially 6'2" and 170 lbs without any soft in the middle. Sneaks up on you. The old lion is going to need to step up his game or it will be ugly 1-on-1 with Simba going forward!
He sounds hot, post pics.

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to loosen my shoelaces twice today, because of the warm weather that makes my feet swell.
At least my body still has the ability to swell something when heat rises - only downwards ...:-(

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really hate to say it but this summer I've had nothing but exceptional.....nectarines.... from California.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can I ban myself from a specific threak?

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
My doctor friend said it was this. Do you know how humiliating it is to have a body/brain that goes: hey man you gotta stand up slower we're not strong enough for you to stand up.
You want embarrassing? I passed out from this at a StyFo meetup.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You're lucky no one tea bagged you...or did they?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you ever bought something 3" OTGDFI thinking it was 3'. Then got it and thought wtf? Then realize you thought you bought something that was 3' but is actually 3''.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.