• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
‪One of life’s most sinister ironies is that you can never have too much feta in the fridge yet you most definitely can have too much feta in your Big Salad.‬

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't know about AARP but with a quick research I learned that's an organization whose aim is "to empower people to choose how they live as they age".
Now, I'm near 58 and I want to age with a lot of money and fucking like mad.
If I subscribe, would AARP send me a money transfer each week and provide me gorgeous and lewd ladies?
Or is it only for American citizens?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They only send you the money, you have to buy the ladies yourself

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't know about AARP but with a quick research I learned that's an organization whose aim is "to empower people to choose how they live as they age".
Now, I'm near 58 and I want to age with a lot of money and fucking like mad.
If I subscribe, would AARP send me a money transfer each week and provide me gorgeous and lewd ladies?
Or is it only for American citizens?
Lmao the american social safety net is you better scrounge for some crumbs (unless you're a massive business then we got you [unless you're the post office partly because that's a vital service])

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walked into a low key Lucky’s to see if I can pick up some things. Walked in, AirPods on, then, hear over the intercoms “...please return reusable bags back outside the store.”
Took me a minute and realized referring to me. Felt unwelcome, walked out and drove home. Yes now I realize stores are banning them (after looking it up just now); I believe a few weeks ago seeing a headline about plastic bags being reintroduced again. Gahhhhh!!! 😡😡

Wanted some ice cream tonight! Fml

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walked into a low key Lucky’s to see if I can pick up some things. Walked in, AirPods on, then, hear over the intercoms “...please return reusable bags back outside the store.”
Took me a minute and realized referring to me. Felt unwelcome, walked out and drove home. Yes now I realize stores are banning them (after looking it up just now); I believe a few weeks ago seeing a headline about plastic bags being reintroduced again. Gahhhhh!!! 😡😡

Wanted some ice cream tonight! Fml
You need a bag to carry a pint of ice cream?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Might have had one too many cocktails last night. Old age is making me a little bitch. Work ten hours on a Friday and can no longer drink like a rock god on Friday night. :(

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.