• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually have my wife do a no guard buzz cut on my hair every couple of weeks. Letting this terrible patchy baldness grow out until I hate myself.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided to shave this morning. I feel much better and cleaner. I also shave my head everyday so haircut isn't a problem for me. I got a nice clean look going for me today.

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
I’ve been maintaining my normal workday routine (shower, shave, brush teeth, coffee, etc) and getting dressed for work (albeit in chinos rather than my normal work attire).

Helps me get into a “work” mindset. Main difference is my commute consists of going downstairs to the dining room.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I decided to shave this morning. I feel much better and cleaner. I also shave my head everyday so haircut isn't a problem for me. I got a nice clean look going for me today.
I usually work from home (although now i have none so....) and ive found if you/i don't keep the routine of getting groomed and dressed you just lose it. I don't always wear a tie or whatever but usually I do. I do feel more than a little ridiculous when I wear a suit and realize i haven't left the house all day but whatever

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
20200331_195955.jpg
20200331_195836.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Most april fool's jokes aren't funny but it does kind of suck that we're not getting any

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Most april fool's jokes aren't funny but it does kind of suck that we're not getting any

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All April fools jokes played on me so far involve a hidden image of that seated naked black guy with a huge dick

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
All April fools jokes played on me so far involve a hidden image of that seated naked black guy with a huge dick
You mean Steve?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My dad's reaction to that photo when I sent it to him was the best.

"Yeah... I've seen that roll of tar paper before."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.