• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m feeling super bad about the place I go to regularly especially the girl that I’ve built up a good relationship with. I always felt like I tipped particularly well. Her shop is closed until April but maybe longer. Will she be back even?? All these years and I never mustered the courage to ask for her number. Think of it now, maybe I could’ve invited her over for a hair cut and coffee. But nope 😡

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still shave my head everyday but stopped shaving my face. I’m going to grow a corona beard until I have to go back to the office.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just got mine to the point I like it (full 11-12 mm) and shaved it off.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Twss

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know half of you here are bald so this probably doesn’t bother you, but damn I need a professional haircut. If I don’t get it cut every 3 weeks, I start looking like a dirty 70’s hippie. (No offense @Numbernine )
You need to change your mindset to either “I look like a stylish freak.” or get a soup bowl a sharp pair of scissors and trust in the Mrs shearing ablities.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Growing out my hair just to see what it'll look like
Haven't shaved since my first day working from home (luckily I did go in for a cut not too long ago).

I am at the point where I need some trimming to keep the scraggles in check, but I could let it be longer with just some touchup.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I use to fuck my hair stylist. I’m all set, boys.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Fever trees ginger kinda sucks

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
By the sounds of it we have some ugly fuckers up in this thread. I have shaved my face every day as always. My thick luscious hair on top of my head could use a trim.

In worse news a bit over 100 people at my Company have the virus. The large majority of them not at my work location, however one woman who does work in my building sadly passed away today. It is very sad and scary.

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
Ugh. That’s awful!

I normally get my hair cut every 4 weeks like clockwork. My next haircut is not scheduled until April 10th. I obviously won’t make that one. June 10th seems more likely at this point. Guess I’ll be going longer and more luxurious for summertime.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah, I get a haircut every two weeks, it's been over a month and looking awful.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.