• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
We have had several more cases of the new Virus in my part of the world. (30 cases so far) and a 20y.o is in hospital on a respirator. yes. I am fucken Jibbeldy.

So today i set out. apparently so did everyone else, to search for hand cleaning alcohol. and some face masks. nope. nada. none left. I can not buy any.
For real, there is a global shortage of these things.
Well? Fuck that Virus.
I did "Vader Stuff" .
- I purchased 3 liters of mouthwash. and some spray bottles. now my hands and my face are minty fresh.
Also, no masks? fuck temporary masks. I went to the 100Yen shop. and bought enough Bandana's for all of my colleagues.Now we can all look like cowboys and Ninja's.
then take them home and wash them. to reuse.

*Went to the Thrift shop. and got myself a bunch of fake Herme's Scarves. so i can be more stylin'. :cool:

Thrift Vader vs the Corona Virus. episode one.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have this deal every year, though. In 2017 they probably celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Maple Leafs winning the cup. And in 2018 the 25th anniversary of the last time a Canadian team won the cup.
LMAO we're so much better than Canada we dominate their fake sport that only them and Communiss Russia cares about.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought Ed drunk poasting was the lowest we could go. But now we have Ed fake-drunk poasting
I was sober in my last post. :(

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you ever need assistance ditching the bottle and want to come over to the dark side, I am here for you bro.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took my car in for service. Dealership pays for an Uber home. It’s always a miserable experience. Today’s Driver was wearing way too much perfume and obviously in a pissy mood. First words to me were “Why did I get out of bed today to sit in this traffic and make no money?” Expresses this by driving too fast and stomping on the brakes at every opportunity. Tipped her $20 in cash in the forlorn hope that at least the next rider may have a better time.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Nothing quite like getting out an Uber smelling like you’re doing the walk of shame.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Less than you'd think. Kids that age can't hold their booze worth shit.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gambling card games were a big part of French Louisiana culture when I was growing up . My dad would take me with him, let me have a couple of beers and drive his car around in a nearby field while he played with his buddies. I was like 8-10.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it my company does not have a single male one. We need to get on dat diversity.
Same. But if you need something done, the network of admins is ridiculous. Ask one a question and they coordinate things across the country in a day. I wouldn't know who to contact in most cases.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to the Olympics this summer and have around $2k worth of tickets. I really hope this coronavirus thing subsides by then and they don't cancel the games. But also I don't want to get coronavirus.

This might be the one time I buy travel insurance.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.