• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got rear ended today and the guy just drove off (insert joak) when I pulled over to check for damage. Luckily he barely tapped me and my car is such a POS it doesn’t matter, but it’s the principle of the thing.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ate so much i dont physically have room for more booze. I also found out thus bailando song is off an album called "Sex Love". And it is enrique Iglesias

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife's cousin dropped off her 3 kids so they could have dinner. Great. With my 3 and theirs that 6 kids under the age of 7. And of course, free. Getting drunk now. Fuck free babysitting.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
What is the bigger cliche? Getting busted schtooping the babysitter or your secretary?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Now this truly has me both hibbeldy and jibbeldy. I just found out if you wore a hockey jersey into Chipotle on 2/21 you got a BOGO deal. Why? To celebrate the 40th anniversary of...

THE MIRACLE ON ICE111!!!! 'MURICA, FUCK YEAH!!!11!

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now this truly has me both hibbeldy and jibbeldy. I just found out if you wore a hockey jersey into Chipotle on 2/21 you got a BOGO deal. Why? To celebrate the 40th anniversary of...

So the average Canadian on a random day had about a 96% chance of scoring double salmonella.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Do secretaries still exist?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The young babysitter is the fantasy.

The homely secretary is what you settle for.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They have this deal every year, though. In 2017 they probably celebrated the 50th anniversary of the Maple Leafs winning the cup. And in 2018 the 25th anniversary of the last time a Canadian team won the cup.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.