• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's been a long time, but can we all get on the same page - a "Merkur" is " . ." there is no third periodt.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know it's been a long time, but can we all get on the same page - a "Merkur" is " . ." there is no third periodt.
These n00bs jusy don't get it

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A Merkur. Fuck yeah. Coming again to save the motherfucking day yeah!

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you think about it, if it weren't for the 2nd amendment I wouldn't have any right to have arms.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I heard defending pedophilia gets your account deleted rather quickly. Or maybe that’s just banned.
Risky strategy.

If it backfires, now you are locked out of the forum, your old threads where you posted pictures of ugly shoes are still up AND they are now linked with pro-pedo posts.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Risky strategy.

If it backfires, now you are locked out of the forum, your old threads where you posted pictures of ugly shoes are still up AND they are now linked with pro-pedo posts.
Wait a minute. Who defended pedos?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you think about it, if it weren't for the 2nd amendment I wouldn't have any right to have arms.
That’s not what it says. It says we (the murkan peeple) have the right to bear arms. So any one of us have the right to rip your arms off and take them for...god knows what (Edina would Jack off with them)

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have to go to Manhattan.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.