• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sucks how ******* weak the pain pills are they prescribe today; also took damn near 30 ******* minutes at the pharmacy to just get this ****

brokencycle

Reaction score
People never tell you the whole story when it comes to these things. Most likely he tried to put it in the butt, which has a completely different fee schedule.

Or maybe he wanted to catch.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're saying the normal lane was blocked so he had to find a back way?
Before i had a baaaybaaaay....i didn't care any waaaaaaayyy i thought about the backdoor... but didn't know what to saaaaaaayy

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got somebody else's coke. I hope they know i won't try to steal their crown.
15754208818541447836635325771950.jpg

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
And then we have LAX. Ugh. You F***ers stop parking in the rental shuttle lane.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dear retailers: just because i bought something from you seven years ago, doesn’t mean I’m interested in your Black Friday sales.

PS: stop trying to make Cyber Tuesday happen

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had to change a password today and the list of requirements was huge with a note it could not be any of your previous 24 recent passwords. That is calling for people to write down a password. Also, that 24 # is a lie because I have used my new password recently...

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Had to change a password today and the list of requirements was huge with a note it could not be any of your previous 24 recent passwords. That is calling for people to write down a password. Also, that 24 # is a lie because I have used my new password recently...
I had to do that recently but the requirements weren't listed anywhere and I had to try like 50 times before something worked.

My eventual password ended up being some combination of numbers, symbols, and a sentence bitching about how stupid the rules were.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Remember when you all told me how great CDG is?

Why, when transferring planes, did I have to go through security screening twice and customs?

On the plus side I thought I was going to see a large french TSA woman get into a brawl with some Russian teenager.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why, when transferring planes, did I have to go through security screening twice and customs?
Because you did it wrong.

And CDG is great. Air France lounge is great at the international terminals and right next to the lounge is a rotating display from Paris museums.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Because you did it wrong.

And CDG is great. Air France lounge is great at the international terminals and right next to the lounge is a rotating display from Paris museums.

How did I do it wrong? I got off the plane and there was a security line to get on the bus to transfer terminals. When I got to the new terminal, I had to go through security again.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads