• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well it’s definitely not more wanking because that’s not humanly possible

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love to prove my haters wrong.

wojt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good streak with basketball continues, this time likely grade2 ankle sprain :lol:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This could go in the Happy thread, but it makes sense to put it here too. Yesterday my mother was diagnosed with cancer. She received this diagnosis via email after having tests done at the hospital. Not surprisingly, she was devastated by the news. The email included a number where she could reach the doctor, but he was out of the office for most of the day. When she finally got in touch with him, she learned that the hospital had sent the wrong patient's test results. Her own test results were just fine. No cancer.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could go in the Happy thread, but it makes sense to put it here too. Yesterday my mother was diagnosed with cancer. She received this diagnosis via email after having tests done at the hospital. Not surprisingly, she was devastated by the news. The email included a number where she could reach the doctor, but he was out of the office for most of the day. When she finally got in touch with him, she learned that the hospital had sent the wrong patient's test results. Her own test results were just fine. No cancer.
jesus christ

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
That probably happened a dozen times today. And yesterday. And the day before.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does it bother anyone else in FL and GA that Dr. Dre and Beats basically stole the Publix logo and flipped it upside down?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hrois posts are irrefutable evidence that god doesn't exist.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.