• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Germany and Czech Republic
Dodged a bullet no internet in my homeland (Slovakia) or Liechtenstein.

You'll be in Prague for prime tredelnik season. I also really like the roast pork you can get in the main square of prague, too.

The museum of communism highlights the absurdity of USSR/Iron Curtain life and is a really well done museum. Go to the Church of Our Lady Victorious for me to say hi to the divine infant.

I don't know how much you like classical music but there's tons of concerts everywhere and you'll have plenty of chamber groups playing a lot of staples, the Four Seasons etc but they sprinkle in a bit of Smetana and other Czech composers. It's cheap and quick and a good cultural outing irregardless.

Petrin Hill is nice to walk around at sunset and being there at night and is really really cool.

Make sure you know how to eat weisswurst since, I'm guessing doing a Germany-Czech trip you'll be in Bavaria. I forget most of my time in Munich what was good and whatnot but it was another very nice city.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been sick for going on a week. I think trying to do too much the whole month of October just wore me down without having a week or two of relaxing. My FIL then came over yesterday and just made random comments about shit around the house and the annoyance has lasted longer than it should have. The biggest piece was paying my yard guys $250 to remove leaves and mow one final time for the year. He said I should do it myself but I don't want to spend most of the daylight hours during the weekend doing leaves on over an acre of property. I'm buying time to do shit I want to do. I mean the price went up from last year but they (3-4 guys) spend quite a bit of time on my yard and if I were to do it, no one would be helping me.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I slept like 2 hours Saturday night (wife left for the airport at 4:30 and was up until then packing). Had a long day yesterday, didn't get home until 2am. Decided I wasn't setting an alarm. Legitimately slept until noon. Ate cold pizza. Living that bachelor life.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much you like classical music but there's tons of concerts everywhere and you'll have plenty of chamber groups playing a lot of staples, the Four Seasons etc but they sprinkle in a bit of Smetana and other Czech composers. It's cheap and quick and a good cultural outing irregardless.
Don't forget this handsome devil...

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I want to see the new Philip Glass opera on Saturday at the cinema but if i go i will miss the last home game. We should won the game easy like and the opera is intriguing. I don't know.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to see the new Philip Glass opera on Saturday at the cinema but if i go i will miss the last home game. We should won the game easy like and the opera is intriguing. I don't know.
Third option is to go fuck yourself. That's the one you should take.

Opera is for soy boys. Music hasn't been good since Michelangelo stopped touring in 748 BC.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Woke up at 4am. Haven't been able to consistently sleep for months. I think thise days are behind me

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 269 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.8%
  • 31 - 40