• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also have a picture on Facebook in front of a 20 foot tall flag...

I can't wait for Puerto Rico to become a state so that I can proudly display the flag without those bros thinking I'm "one of them"

View attachment 1279750

(Of course, that assumes they can tell the difference)
Coincidentally, this week at an outing to an NHL game, one of my more colorful colleagues kept calling the refs "communists," which caught the attention of a dude-bro decked out in full MAGA regalia. My colleague is about as anti-Trump as they come.

What is the world coming to? Can't wear red hats, can't pose with American flags, and can't use "communist" as a slur without someone assuming your politics.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People that say "that's not my jam" to me misunderstand a very basic concept. I don't give a single fuck about anything coming out of your face hole.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
An airport is a magical place full of hope and wonder. An airport with multiple space heaters isn't.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If any of you had doubts about how much of a bitch Ed was, just reread his post about how much it hurt to blow his nose.
Im so pissed the photo of @Connemara flipping off @Teger was deleted. (Because I was going to use it here).

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those soy boys were cut from the same cloth.

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An airport is a magical place full of hope and wonder. An airport with multiple space heaters isn't.
I only travel a handful of times a year by airplane (and almost never for work) so for me air travel still has that 1950s mystical "going on an adventure" feel. If I had to do it more often (like some of my friends who fly all over the place every week for work) I'd probably feel differently about it.

Van Veen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Prepaid refund cards are a fucking scam. Just give me a check.

I found a card in my wallet that expired, probably 6 months after it was issued. When I called the automated system, I got a reply, "we're sorry, your card has expired." I called back the customer service line and talked to a rep who issued me a new card, no problem. (I believe they are legally required to do so.)

Imagine how many people give up after the first step.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Flying sucks dick these days. I can remember flying as a kid to California and it was way different. People actually dressed nicely to fly. Now they don't shower for two days and wear dirty jogging pants.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Truth. But, most are able to go home at the end of the day. Small comforts of a decent woman, friends, puppies, etc.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Flying sucks dick these days. I can remember flying as a kid to California and it was way different. People actually dressed nicely to fly. Now they don't shower for two days and wear dirty jogging pants.
And sometimes the shells for international business class just trap your body heat and it can be a bit too much or the herringbone pattern is always a weird orientation but worst of all the footrest/cutout things are never useful and you can never lie down comfortably....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.