1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Beer tent last night. Ex was there. Awkward.

2. slycedbred

slycedbred Distinguished Member

I found a dollar on the floor. It wasn't a 5. fuck this

3. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

this person who borrowed my pink overcoat she never returned it i see her FB pics and she wears my jacket whenever she goes barhopping. i still haven't gotten it back.
    i did ask her if she can return it to me she never did. i guess she'll never give it back.
    send her a thank you note. she is doing you a favor.

4. sonick

sonick Distinguished Member

Bought a new big ass amp for my car, but it's causing a mild case of alternator whine from my front speakers...

5. VKK3450

VKK3450 Distinguished Member

A few people on this board.

If I heard (in real life) some of the things they type here I would probably call them cunts and tell them to get off their high horses and fuck off.

K

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

A few people on this board.

If I heard (in real life) some of the things they type here I would probably call them cunts and tell them to get off their high horses and fuck off.

K

I apologize. [​IMG]

7. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Stylish Dinosaur

In one week:

broken iphone
    broken computer
    broken rental car (and an insurance fuckup means I am liable for the thousands of dollars)

8. VKK3450

VKK3450 Distinguished Member

I apologize. [​IMG]

It's because you are Canoodian.

K

9. MrG

MrG Stylish Dinosaur

Bush league BS from listing agents. We got a reasonable counter from house one, but it wasn't fantastic. That being the case, we decided to offer on house two. House two's agent has been calling ours asking why we didn't offer that one first and what we didn't like about the house, and she's been telling our agent that we should "just make an offer."

We made an offer. It was low, but it wasn't unreasonable given what we've heard from the listing agent. We're also negotiable. They came back with a counter that was above the estimated value in our CMA. This wasn't the type of counter you get from people who are motivated to sell a house that has been on the market during a housing slump for 150+ days at the same listing price as when it started. This was the kind of offer you get in a decent market for a house that has just come on the market. They actually want more for this house than the selling price of a nicer house on the same block. WTF?

10. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^They probably owe too much, MrG.
    And can't come up with the cash to pay off the note.

11. romafan

romafan Distinguished Member

^They probably owe too much, MrG.
    And can't come up with the cash to pay off the note.

Rube - Red's high, no? Are you guys filling sandbags yet? Stay dry....

12. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Yes. Been filling, hauling and throwing sandbags all week. (Tough on an old man's body.) It seems all the dikes are in place and to height, so now we just wait. We're supposed to crest Sunday, about 3-feet lower than last year's record level. While the flooding is classified as "major" or severe, we appear to be as well-prepared as we can be. If NOAA's crest predictions are right, we'll be okay.

Several of you have pm'd me with good wishes; thank you all, for your thoughts.

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

I'm at a restaurant and some fat chick sat near me and smells like diapers. WTF.

14. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I'm at a restaurant and some fat chick sat near me and smells like diapers. WTF.

Did Conne hack your user account?

15. JayJay

JayJay Stylish Dinosaur

Yes. Been filling, hauling and throwing sandbags all week. (Tough on an old man's body.) It seems all the dikes are in place and to height, so now we just wait. We're supposed to crest Sunday, about 3-feet lower than last year's record level. While the flooding is classified as "major" or severe, we appear to be as well-prepared as we can be. If NOAA's crest predictions are right, we'll be okay.

Several of you have pm'd me with good wishes; thank you all, for your thoughts.

I missed news about this. Sorry to hear this, and wishing the very best to you and all the residents in harm's way.