• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good lord was CBS' sideline reporter straight trying to slide into Brian Kelly's junk? Like, she was all up on him and then when she realized cameras were on her she tried to slip away subtly.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Literally theonly good thing about being a G5 school is that we can hold our heads high about not paying recruits/players. The downside: we don't have the money to do so if we wanted.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The good news is that nobody gives a shit, at all.
I think what semi pisses me off the most is when i look at Sanford Stadium with whatever it is 90k people. And i know that maybe 2 or 3 k are GSU alums who have no idea our football team exists and never went to UGA.

Oh well. At least we're the best basketball program in Georgia. Too bad no one in this state cares about shootyhoops.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think what semi pisses me off the most is when i look at Sanford Stadium with whatever it is 90k people. And i know that maybe 2 or 3 k are GSU alums who have no idea our football team exists and never went to UGA.

Oh well. At least we're the best basketball program in Georgia. Too bad no one in this state cares about shootyhoops.
I didn't know the Washington Generals were from Georgia.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And now my catholic team is losing to the baptists.

THE POPE DIDN'T DIE FOR THIS.

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was going to try one of those meatless burgers ( just to try it out ), and then it bothered me to read they are not any healthier than meat burgers. Why then?

Anyone tried one of them? Their stock prices are booming.
the fat content is really high

I don't get why this exists. They aren't better for you and nobody who eats a BK gives a fuck about saving the earth

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the fat content is really high

I don't get why this exists. They aren't better for you and nobody who eats a BK gives a fuck about saving the earth
CE that shit.

653D827F-8973-4D33-AF1D-2EE13BC14863.gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And yet the world still turns

Bring on hockey season
As the world turns and your mom spreads her legs--these are the days of our lives.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've posted about my dad before (he's never had a particularly healthy lifestyle and just being honest: is fast running out of time).

Anyway it's always bothered me just how poorly he eats. I'm going over to my parents place and picking up food for dinner. Shockingly he voted for pizza and canoli.

Like on the one hand, he was never going to change and not know with all the writing on the wall. But at the same time it still disgusts me and infuriates me because this always takes away a little more time with me and my mom. If bleu cheese didn't come on iceberg lettuce I doubt he'd eat a non-fried green veggie.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
To all this talk about sports...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.