• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Am highly disconcerted yet ambivalent about that last post.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite eto joke was a subtle one he made months ago when we (me? I can't remember) were discussing dogs.

erictheobscure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
woke police dispatch says:

that fool was a war criminal and OP is korean so take your fake whitey concern out to your backyard where you can try to score rhetorical points with the deer as you drink your third bottle of wine

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
woke police dispatch says:

that fool was a war criminal and OP is korean so take your fake whitey concern out to your backyard where you can try to score rhetorical points with the deer as you drink your third bottle of wine
Harold Falcon eschews contemporary grooming to the point where wildlife are detect his musk from miles away and cower accordingly.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So a lotta people wanna talk a lotta shit about KISS and how they aren't the greatest (you can't just call yourself the HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD if it's fake you know) but like, The Who is coming to town on Wednesday and there's a lot more tix for a lot cheaper for them than KISS.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I posted a few days ago about how I had a major proposal rejected and I got a big boost a few minutes ago. A major company I'd pitched a few months ago finally got back and they want to meet with me. Yeah it's very early but it would be bigger than what I was rejected for and really, sometimes, a little bit of hope is all that's needed.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somehow I wandered into this thread and realize that most of the culture area posters just move thread to thread with the same shit posts.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Somehow I wandered into this thread and realize that most of the culture area posters just move thread to thread with the same shit posts.
lol. no one on sf posts anything other than shit.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.