• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There's an Epstein lookalike on yhe plane.....the conspiracy deepens.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My father-in-law has never seemed particularly interested in his daughters' adult lives, or in his grandkids to be quite honest. Perfectly nice guy, formerly a brilliant scientist, just doing his own thing in retirement. Fair enough. But my wife gets a call today completely out of the blue saying: "Hey! I really want to see you. I'm going to fly out this weekend if that's OK?" This is very, very, very out of character. Something's up, right, and likely nothing good?

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My father-in-law has never seemed particularly interested in his daughters' adult lives, or in his grandkids to be quite honest. Perfectly nice guy, formerly a brilliant scientist, just doing his own thing in retirement. Fair enough. But my wife gets a call today completely out of the blue saying: "Hey! I really want to see you. I'm going to fly out this weekend if that's OK?" This is very, very, very out of character. Something's up, right, and likely nothing good?
You should definitely prepare for the worst, like an admission he likes ocra, finds pickles delicious or is giving up beef.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
o shit those are the berlutis? post that shit in CM lol

so FU love em

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jet lag. Woke up at 4 today and 5 yesterday. Also why doesnt anyone in sf jaywalk. Fuck is wrong with then

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Embedded podcast players that do not have a volume control. Sure, I could use the computer master but ain't no one got time for that.

circumspice

Reaction score
Jet lag. Woke up at 4 today and 5 yesterday. Also why doesnt anyone in sf jaywalk. Fuck is wrong with then
Because despite being lefty and touchy feely, they all drive like shitbirds and will be doing 35 on a one lane street with a kindergarten and a convent

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Before Uber there were taxis. It's a vestigial survival response.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.