• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those places are pretty cold and dreary in the winter.
Admittedly, I was thinking about flying to Prague and then going to NE Germany.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CDG. This particular delay isn’t systematic at least, it’s an equipment issue. But since I’m a Delta flyer, between the airport and weather **** shows that are South Florida, Atlanta, and NYC, all my other travel is a virtual lock for delays

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
CDG. This particular delay isn’t systematic at least, it’s an equipment issue. But since I’m a Delta flyer, between the airport and weather **** shows that are South Florida, Atlanta, and NYC, all my other travel is a virtual lock for delays
Bro the Air France lounge is so ******* nice. The food is decent, too. But that's little comfort if you want to get home or whatever.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pilot: we’re all ready to go, just waiting for some final paperwork from the ground crew...

My dude, that is the very definition of NOT being ready to go :fu:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bro the Air France lounge is so ******* nice. The food is decent, too. But that's little comfort if you want to get home or whatever.

It is. I’m usually good for around 5 pain du chocolats every visit

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Christmas markets are very sweet and picturesque. Also good targets for terrorists so I guess there's pros and cons.

brokencycle

Reaction score

20-30 degrees better in December than Minnesota. Plus, my wife loves Christmas, and they allegedly have great Christmas markets. Perhaps more importantly, it is an opportunity to wear all my sweet outerwear that has been hanging in a closet since moving to NC.

Christmas markets are very sweet and picturesque. Also good targets for terrorists so I guess there's pros and cons.

I'm not going to let fear of terrorism impact my life. If it is my time, so be it.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is. I’m usually good for around 5 pain du chocolats every visit
Last time I was there they swapped the shrimp for scallops at the hot bar which was a surprise. I gorge on that recipe (it's the same no matter the seafood) and like three of their desserts. Wine is OK, too.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get into the lyft and there is a can of gas in the trunk.

Windows are down and it's raining still no ac.

Tell her she needs to get one lane over "oh yeah youre going to the airport, right?" And stays in the wrong lane.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I woke up to another random sickness from my son this morning. it felt positively medievil. and i'm still feeling the effects.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads