• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well he certainly has the necessary integrity to follow in the footsteps of Ken Starr. Seems like that Catholicism might be an issue for Waco's pride and joy, though.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is the secret to not overpaying at pottery barn..."don't buy things at pottery barn?"

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I tried to play that video a few times and couldn’t figure out why it wouldn’t play. Curse you otc!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean you're one of the people who fall for shitty clickbait facebook ads like that and actually watch the sponsored videos?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean you're one of the people who fall for shitty clickbait facebook ads like that and actually watch the sponsored videos?
Do you really need to ask that question

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If it wasn't for people like HRoi, advertising wouldn't make FB any money.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got a really sweet tiki mug.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why is that making you hibbeldy?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mrs. UnF wants another baby. We have a great pair of kids and a perfect family and she thinks a third will be accretive to long-term happiness (in particular more grandkids). I think she’s probably right but there are certainly risks not to mention the financial considerations given the lifestyle we have chosen - eg private schools, nanny, etc.

The thing is no matter what we do, I’ve already lost in the short to medium term. If we stand pat she’s bummed. If we move forward she has to go through pregnancy which is no walk in the park.

Here’s the kicker: she isn’t fully committed either. She wants my agreement for her to further explore what she really wants.

So yeah, this doesn’t augur well.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mrs. UnF wants another baby. We have a great pair of kids and a perfect family and she thinks a third will be accretive to long-term happiness (in particular more grandkids). I think she’s probably right but there are certainly risks not to mention the financial considerations given the lifestyle we have chosen - eg private schools, nanny, etc.

The thing is no matter what we do, I’ve already lost in the short to medium term. If we stand pat she’s bummed. If we move forward she has to go through pregnancy which is no walk in the park.

Here’s the kicker: she isn’t fully committed either. She wants my agreement for her to further explore what she really wants.

So yeah, this doesn’t augur well.
This economist believes the incremental cost on kids is small but each additional kid is accretive to happiness.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.