• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well that’s a given that Texas is #1. Any other accent at #1 would’ve made the list an even bigger joke.
I dunno I'm a big fan of your mom's/

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The US doesn’t have 50 different accents. That author is shitposting.

Also, the only reason why people find “Miami accents” attractive is that people put the hottest Cuban American women on video and have them say things in a bedroom voice. 90% of people in Miami don’t look like that. And they’re not talking in those tones either....more often they’re screeching at the top of their lungs or nonstop chattering into their phones on speaker

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
90% of people in Miami don’t look like that.
I found in Wynwood it was 90% basic white girls and 7% generic hipster undergrads.

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bet Pepper has some fake ass doctorate in like humanities or philosophical. Fake fucking dr.
Such contempt for Waco's third most famous celebrity (top two are ChipanJoanna and David Koresh, obvi). You should be worried they're going to revoke your degree from Baylor.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have never, ever met anyone who thinks NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia accents are sexy. Ever. Oh, and Texas accents, like everything else in the obnoxiously overrated state, are shit.

Of course, the genius thing about that list is that it could be literally in any order at all and generate the exact same number of clicks and comments. Guaranteed clickbait gold.

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have never, ever met anyone who thinks NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia accents are sexy. Ever. Oh, and Texas accents, like everything else in the obnoxiously overrated state, are shit.

Of course, the genius thing about that list is that it could be literally in any order at all and generate the exact same number of clicks and comments. Guaranteed clickbait gold.
If you don't like clickbait, you're unAmerican, commie.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Such contempt for Waco's third most famous celebrity (top two are ChipanJoanna and David Koresh, obvi). You should be worried they're going to revoke your degree from Baylor.
I wrote my dissertation on how no means yes, so I'm a distinguished alumni.

Sounds like someone got Baylor Footballed.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What about the other 26%? I guess they just don't exist.
Crack addicts
I found in Wynwood it was 90% basic white girls and 7% generic hipster undergrads.
Do you guys have these places in your city where you can ring fence all the tourists in, so they don’t bother you? That’s what Wynwood is to Miami (also Collins Ave in South Beach) .

That said, Wynwood does have some cool places to hang out, even though it’s 100% out of the pages of that Look At That Fucking Hipster website

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean the only non-rapists on the team are the receivers and running backs?

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.