• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pharmacy sends me a sexy text message when my scripts. They only do that for ballers and pimps, so you fuckers are SOL.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m not usually a self-prescription filler, but when i am....

WHY THE FUCK IS THE PRESCRIPTION NEVER READY WHEN YOU GET TO THE COUNTER

It doesn’t matter if you give these motherfuckers an extra DAY to get those fucking drugs. It’s never ready the first time. The prescription wasn’t submitted yet. Or they can’t find you by your last name. Or there’s a problem with the insurance. These fucking useless fucks. Facebook can send you dildo banner ads for a year because you followed a link to Adam & Eve once, but these cretins can’t find you with your social security number, address, credit history and god damn penis size
and you live in miami the average customer really doesn't have a moment to lose to get their medicine.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
man yall ever think about all teh parts of the world that are now accessible and how even if/when they open up again the whole culture is gone

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mountain Dew didn't even hit the shelves in most of the country until the mid 60s. I was well into beer by then.

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These fucking useless fucks. Facebook can send you dildo banner ads for a year because you followed a link to Adam & Eve once, but these cretins can’t find you with your social security number, address, credit history and god damn penis size
what do you think my handle references?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
man yall ever think about how like we know midwest and in particular upper midwestern types are inferior because like think about how like alll these ways of bein all sexy and whatnot for the ladies how man of em are gonna go ilke lets have a upper midwesterner type a accent or wear a ton of parkas and shit,but like a virginal maiden indaisy dukes or something like "ah dont know where maaaaaah sheeps is at can you help me"

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Facebook can send you dildo banner ads for a year because you followed a link to Adam & Eve once, but these cretins can’t find you with your social security number, address, credit history and god damn penis size
Right... by just once do you mean once per day or per hour?

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m not usually a self-prescription filler, but when i am....

WHY THE FUCK IS THE PRESCRIPTION NEVER READY WHEN YOU GET TO THE COUNTER

It doesn’t matter if you give these motherfuckers an extra DAY to get those fucking drugs. It’s never ready the first time. The prescription wasn’t submitted yet. Or they can’t find you by your last name. Or there’s a problem with the insurance. These fucking useless fucks. Facebook can send you dildo banner ads for a year because you followed a link to Adam & Eve once, but these cretins can’t find you with your social security number, address, credit history and god damn penis size
Is it because they can't find your penis to measure to verify?

I can type coherent sentences. Does that count?
He's just mad hotlanta accents are below Chicago, generic Midwestern, Milwaukee, Cleveland, Yooper, and St. Louis.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That list is shit if it lists a Boston or New York accent as a top 5 sexiest accent. At least they got NJ and LI accents as the 2 worst.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.